10 x 16 Verona 5000 Carport Kit by Palram
The Verona 5000 by Palram protects your belongings while complementing your home with the modern appeal. Designed to meet your needs for outdoor protection and capable as a multi-use structure, your vehicle, boat or recreational items are safe under the Verona. From the ground up, this carport is crafted with high-end, long lasting materials. Its frame is made from robust aluminum, which is powder coated gray and rust resistant. The virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof panels are UV protected and won’t discolor or become brittle over time. They provide the optimal combination of sunlight and shade, creating a calm and protective space. Other features include integrated rain gutters that channel water for easy drainage or collection and anchoring hardware which secures the structure safely to your footings. This do-it-yourself project is easily installed by 2 people with no experience or special tools required
- Multi-purpose structure used as a carport or patio cover with easy DIY assembly
- 6mm gray polycarbonate roof panels are virtually unbreakable, block harmful UV rays and will not discolor or become brittle over time
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Slide and lock roofing panel system is easily installed and requires no roof climbing
- Integrated rain gutters channel water for easy drainage or collection
- Dimensions (in feet): 10 W x 16 L x 7 H
- 10 year limited warranty and U.S based customer support
VERONA 5000 SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size in Feet: 10W x 16L x 7H
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Comes with integrated rain gutters, and anchoring system
Special Shipping Instructions:
Please note that all orders are shipped LTL (less Than Truckload). All prepaid shipments are shipped curbside, with no lift gate. Curbside (or tailgate) service means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The semi-truck driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. Therefore, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY. Also, it is highly recommended you have 2 people to take the product off the semi-truck. There are usually 2-3 boxes per pallet so once the pallet bands are cut, they will be easier to unload.
Lift Gate Service
If you require assistance removing the product from the truck (lift gate service), there will be an upcharge.
1. $125 at the time the order is placed (must be noted on the order)
2. $175 if we have to add the lift gate service after shipment has left Poly-Tex
The semi-truck driver will assist in removing the product from the truck.
If you need to add lift gate service, please select "Lift Gate Service" on the Shipping Method page during checkout.