10 x 16 Arizona Wave 5000 Carport Kit by Palram
The Arizona 5000 Wave by Palram combines function and modern design providing protection against the harshest elements. Its unique and robust design make it a wonderful carport and outdoor structure, with the two-legged design allowing easy access from any side. The frame and roofing materials were created to withstand harsh weather conditions. The polycarbonate panels allow partially transmitted natural sunlight while still providing sufficient shading and blocking of harmful UV rays. Once installed, the Arizona Carport will provide your family protection from the elements for years to come with its durable materials that are rust and maintenance free. BEFORE ORDERING – Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, bronze tinted corrugated polycarbonate roof panels
- Polycarbonate roof panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- Corrugated Roof Panels provide 10% light transmission
- Powder-coated rust resistant frame constructed with heavy duty aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Integrated rain gutter to control rain drainage
- Concrete footings are required for installation
- Snow load of 15.4 lbs s/f and wind load of 75 mph
- Dimensions (in feet): 10 W x 16 L x 9 H
- 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support
- Check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
Arizona Wave 5000 Specifications:
- Size in Feet: 10 W x 16 L x 9 H
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Concrete footings required for installation
Special Shipping Instructions:
Please note that all orders are shipped LTL (less Than Truckload). All prepaid shipments are shipped curbside, with no lift gate. Curbside (or tailgate) service means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The semi-truck driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. Therefore, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY. Also, it is highly recommended you have 2 people to take the product off the semi-truck. There are usually 2-3 boxes per pallet so once the pallet bands are cut, they will be easier to unload.
Lift Gate Service
If you require assistance removing the product from the truck (lift gate service), there will be an upcharge.
1. $125 at the time the order is placed (must be noted on the order)
2. $175 if we have to add the lift gate service after shipment has left Poly-Tex
The semi-truck driver will assist in removing the product from the truck.
If you need to add lift gate service, please select "Lift Gate Service" on the Shipping Method page during checkout.