10 x 16 Vitoria Carport Kit by Palram
The 10 x 16 Vitoria Carport Kit by Palram is all you need to protect your car from the elements or create an enjoyable sitting area anywhere. The re-assembly option allows you to re-locate your Vitoria 5000 as needed. Features include a gutter to direct rainwater, virtually unbreakable twinwall polycarbonate bronze roof panels and an aluminum and galvanized steel rust resistant gray powder coated frame.
- 6 mm virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% harmful UV radiation that won't yellow or become brittle over time and allows about 70% light transmission
- Robust Aluminum frame provides a durable, strong and corrosion resistant structure - powdered coated for extra protection
- Includes intregrated rain gutters and anchoring kit
- Snow load of 30lbs/ft2
- Multi-purpose as a carport or a patio cover
- Dimensions (in feet): 10 W x 16 L x 8 H
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
The upscale style of the Vitoria 5000 carport makes it a versatile all-around structure. Protect your car from the elements or create an enjoyable sitting area anywhere. Over 9 feet of entry width and 7 ½ feet of overhead clearance give you plenty of room to park your vehicle. This sturdy carport also boasts a snow load of 30lbs/ft2. The best news is that you can take your carport with you if needed. The re-assembly option allows you to re-locate your Vitoria 5000 and easily re-assemble it. Features include a gutter to direct rainwater, virtually unbreakable twinwall polycarbonate roof panels and an aluminum and galvanized steel rust resistant powder coated frame.
- Size in Feet: 16W x 10L x 9H (Center) 7 1/2H (Sides)
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Includes integrated rain gutters, and anchoring kit
Special Shipping Instructions:
Please note that all orders are shipped LTL (less Than Truckload). All prepaid shipments are shipped curbside, with no lift gate. Curbside (or tailgate) service means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The semi-truck driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. Therefore, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY. Also, it is highly recommended you have 2 people to take the product off the semi-truck. There are usually 2-3 boxes per pallet so once the pallet bands are cut, they will be easier to unload.
Lift Gate Service
If you require assistance removing the product from the truck (lift gate service), there will be an upcharge.
1. $125 at the time the order is placed (must be noted on the order)
2. $175 if we have to add the lift gate service after shipment has left Poly-Tex
The semi-truck driver will assist in removing the product from the truck.
If you need to add lift gate service, please select "Lift Gate Service" on the Shipping Method page during checkout.