19 x 16 Arizona Wave Arched Double Carport by Palram
The Arizona Wave arched Double Carport by Palram is the perfect combination of protection and style. It provides you with a beautiful, space saving arch shaped dual carport, which facilitates easy access as well as allows you to use it as a multi-purpose cover. The Robust design makes it a wonderful carport and outdoor structure. The frame and roofing were created to withstand harsh weather conditions; unlike the Arizona Breeze, the Wave has non corrugated solid polycarbonate panels which block harmful UV rays and allow only 10% light transmission. The Arizona carport provides your family with an Extra-Large, elegant cover that is sturdy, maintenance and rust free for many years to come.
- Create an arch shaped dual carport
- Easy access - 4 post, wide structure
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, corrugated polycarbonate panels are precut and ready to assemble.
- Corrugated Roof Panels provide 15% light transmission
- Panels are high impact and shatter resistant
- Panels maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected
- Panels do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Robust, rust-resistant, powder-coated, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles made of heavy duty aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors in anthracite finish
- Weather resistant and maintenance free
- Built-in gutter channels rainwater sideways
- 10 Year limited warranty and US based customer support
- Concrete footings are required for installation
- Check your local building and zoning codes & guidelines and ensure that any/all appropriate permits have been acquired.
19 x 16 Arizona Wave Arched Double Carport by Palram Specifications:
- Size in Feet: 19 W x 16 L x 9 H
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Concrete footings required for installation
Special Shipping Instructions:
Please note that all orders are shipped LTL (less Than Truckload). All prepaid shipments are shipped curbside, with no lift gate. Curbside (or tailgate) service means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The semi-truck driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. Therefore, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY. Also, it is highly recommended you have 2 people to take the product off the semi-truck. There are usually 2-3 boxes per pallet so once the pallet bands are cut, they will be easier to unload.
Lift Gate Service
If you require assistance removing the product from the truck (lift gate service), there will be an upcharge.
1. $125 at the time the order is placed (must be noted on the order)
2. $175 if we have to add the lift gate service after shipment has left Poly-Tex
The semi-truck driver will assist in removing the product from the truck.
If you need to add lift gate service, please select "Lift Gate Service" on the Shipping Method page during checkout.